24 December 2009

Christmas Eve and I'm in a Hotel

It's Christmas Eve and here I sit in my hotel room watching National Geographic, reading blogs, thinking about working out in the fitness center and then crawling into bed later tonight. Anyone else spending Christmas Eve like this? Let me tell you... IT IS THE LIFE. You should see the view out my window. It's this beautiful parking lot. You really don't know what you're missing.

Although, I do have to say that I was amongst palm trees yesterday... and today I get to see my snow in New England.

One of the blogs that I ran across is Ryle-isms post talking about the cost of music. I have to say that I greatly agree that music costs too much.

Something that makes me wonder is that the middle man has been pulled out of the sale of much of the music industry; especially that of direct sales like iTunes. Why does the cost remain as high as it does?

I love music... I think that most (if not all) people love some sort of music. Yet, I also love having money in my wallet. Money in my wallet comes first. The music industry is a luxury while having money is a security.

To increase sales then lower the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment