07 November 2009

The Beginning

Blogging is something that I've long been looking to get started in. I have written many times on Facebook, MySpace, and other sites ideas, thoughts, research, and so on. Yet, I've never taken the time to actually start a blog. This is it. Here's the beginning. Topics will probably range from music and relaxation to travel and craziness (adventure). For me I will guess that it will tend to be quite therapeutic. I love to share my thoughts and receive feedback. Feel free, at any time, to give me pointers on your thoughts about what I write.

From here on out I hope that I'm able to portray useful experiences from my life and receive beneficial input from yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Turtleface,
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I love the way you write. Very in-depth and interesting. Welcome to the Blogasphere. ~ Yaya

    http://yayashome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete